Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, February 22

Goodbye, Babylon Disc Four "Salvation"
walking my lord up calvary hill by wilma lee and stoney cooper
chrsit arose by sheffield quartet
if you see my savior by thomas dorsey

NEWS
PSA "Heart Disease Month"

let jesus lead you by jubilee gospel team
found a wonderful savior by golden gate jubilee quartet
he is my story by arizona dranes and choir
i remember calvary by ernest v. stoneman and his dixie moutaineers

PSA "February Planting"

take your burden to the lord and leave it there by blind willie johnson
if you follow jesus by rev. w. m. mosley
hide me in the blood of jesus by blind benny paris and wife

PSA "No Bunnies for Easter"

i'll be a friend to jesus by wade mainer
standing on the promises by tennessee mountaineers
jesus is my air-o-plane by mother mccollum
i've got salvation in my heart by stove pipe no. 1
i mean to live for jesus by blind alfred reed
when was jesus born by heavenly gospel singers

LIVE PERFORMANCE BY HOMESICK ELEPHANT

No comments: